Are you wondering if adequate attention is paid to safety at your workplace? Or perhaps you have serious concerns about a colleague’s near accident?
We are here to help you with answers and to navigate the safety landscape with strong information grounded in research, data and case studies. Learn how you can build a safety culture so that your managers sleep soundly at night, knowing that employees are doing their jobs safely.
We will unpack 5 powerful strategies that you can use to improve safety levels wherever you are. These include:
- Strategy 1: Be committed
- Strategy 2: Know the safety culture maturity levels
- Strategy 3: Move up the Safety Culture ladder
- Strategy 4: Use the Hierarchy of Controls
- Strategy 5: Take ownership
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of commitment to safety
- Identify where you are on the safety culture ladder
- Know what it takes to move up the safety culture ladder
- Know how to use the Hierarchical of Controls to create safe systems