This course will introduce participants to the fundamentals of social media analytics. Participants will learn the types of data obtainable from popular social media platforms and how the data could be used by organizations in their operations and marketing efforts.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define web and social media analytics.
- Describe the process of web and social media analytics.
- Describe the overview of applications for web and social media analytics.
- Identify tools and solutions for web and social media analytics.
- Describe the relationship between web and social analytics, and text analytics.
About the curator
Temasek Polytechnic is a leading institution of higher learning in Singapore. Established in April 1990, we have since gained a reputation for being the most vibrant polytechnic around.