What is this program about ?
- The purpose of this programme is to allow you to have an understanding of Management and its importance to managers.
Who is this program designed for?
- Anybody who wishes to know more about business management and its importance to organisations;
- Managers and supervisors who wish to acquire in-depth knowledge on the different aspects of management.
What will you learn?
- Session 1 - What is Management ?
- Session 2 - Types of Management
- Session 3 - The Basic Skills of a Manager
- Session 4 - The External Environment of a Business - General Environment
- Session 5 - Examples of the 6 Dimensions of the General Environment
- Session 6 - The External Environment of a Business - Task Environment
- Session 7 - Relationship between the Environment and the Organisation
- Session 8 - The Internal Environment of the Organisation
- Session 9 - Decision Making in Business Management
- Session 10 - Types of Decision Making
- Session 11 - The Managerial Decision Making Process - An Overview
- Session 12 to 15 - Step 1 to 6 of the Decision Making Process
Happy learning ! :)
About the curator
Temasek Polytechnic is a leading institution of higher learning in Singapore. Established in April 1990, we have since gained a reputation for being the most vibrant polytechnic around.